Hi, my name is Ryan and I’m a board game geek. But I also play computer games… so this blog is my chance to talk about both. I’m writing this partly for my benefit as I find writing to be a relaxing exercise. I’m also writing it in the hopes that I can help share information with other board gamers out there.
I also plan to write some occasional off-topic posts on everything from cooking to philosophy but I’m not sure how often that will occur. You have been warned!
Some other things about me:
– I live in the beautiful Puget Sound region of Washington State
– I am happily married with two young children
– I am a protestant Christian
– I am a political conservative
– I also enjoy reading, hiking, cooking, and gardening
– My boardgame collection currently consists of approx. 50-60 games and I’ve spent over $1500 total